Due to continued growth an opportunity has now arisen for a Trust Officer to join our Luxembourg office, which consists of 20 staff members. The successful candidate will form an integral part of the client administration / legal team.
- Application Deadline
- October 25th 2019
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Reporting To
- Trust Manager
- Responsibility for the day to day administration of a portfolio of client entities
- Liaison with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support
- Liaison with internal departments, clients, accountants, tax advisors, auditors and directors
- Assistance with collection of accounts receivable
- Ensure the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and internal database administration
- Statutory filings and payments
- Assistance with the creation and maintenance of various internal tracking spreadsheets and regular reporting
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Graduate in business and / or corporate law
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider or law firm in Luxembourg
- Highly organised and accurate, self motivated
- Team spirited / reliable / responsible /able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team
- Able to multi-task while managing the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise
- Able to set priorities, flexible and ability to thrive under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
- Client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English; French and German would definitely be a valuable asset
- We offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience and skills, together with additional fringe benefits
- Additional training is encouraged by the firm
About LGL Trustees
At LGL we recognise that committed staff are at the heart of every successful business
We seek to recruit talented individuals who are looking to develop their own skills whilst working as part of a close-knit team delivering exceptional service to clients.
We are a high calibre multi-disciplined team with extensive experience gained over many years acting for a wide range of clients with diverse activities. Our directors are professionals who have Chartered Accountancy, Legal, Chartered Secretarial or Trust Professional qualifications.
Our client base includes sovereign entities, multi-national corporations, fund managers, high net worth families and private individuals across a wide geographic range. We work closely with our clients and their professional advisors to build long lasting relationships.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.